Saturday, July 27, 2013

In a place called Wisconsin there is a magical city known as Oshkosh.

It's push time again as we get ready to go to that mystical place called Oshkosh. Many of you know that I disagree with the direction the Association has taken over the past several years and that I was boycotting in protest of that direction.
 
However, I can't sit idly by and watch the Fracked-Up Aviation Administration rape my fellow pilots by charging the enormous and totally unjustified sum they are charging the EAA for their services.
 
And besides, Glenn asked me to fly chase for the Monosport and who can resist that?
 
 
Glenn props the Monosport on an early-morning test flight

 
Taking Off.

.
 
Sky tries out Ken Thomas's Bird's front cockpit. He says it's plenty roomy.

 
Ken practices hard surface landings in the Bird.

 
Beautiful, billowy, white puffy clouds fill the sky as Glenn makes a fly-by.

No comments: