Broke out the Polybrush and got all set to put the tapes on the tail this morning when a row of stitches caught my eye. They weren't quite up to my low standards so I cut the row loose and restitched it. It only took 1/2 hour.
Then I put the tapes on the ribs of the tail and got the tapes ready that go around the edges. I'm going to have to talk to Glenn to see what the secret is to doing these. There are several pretty angular curves and to get the tapes to lie flat I'm going to need some help.
Then I went up and took pictures of Phil Lehrke's Rv-6. He was practically at idle the whole time while we were flogging the poor, old Fairchild for all she was worth.