I spent 4 hours sanding down the varnish on the floorboards. It had some large bumps and the worst of it was that part of it had stuck to the butcher paper I put underneath it to protect the table. I didn't elevate it enough to prevent the runs from adhering to both the floorboard and the paper. Glenn lent me a chisel, I had my orbital sander with medium grit sandpaper to sand off the paper/varnish mess. It's almost done now. I'll have to repaint it and then revarnish it, but it's quicker than making new ones.
Glenn meanwhile attached the lower wings to the Museum's Sopwith Pup replica built by Pat Tomlinson. Here he's setting up the dihedral for the wings. He hopes to have the airplane out of his shop by wednesday and bring in his next project-Waldo Pepper's J-1 Standard!